Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Baby After 35

Let me start off by saying WOW. It’s tough after 35 to gather the energy babies require. I honestly don’t know how I manage with everything else I am doing to survive the day with the baby lol My other two children were typical babies, but not this one. She is giving me a run for my money. She picks everything up off the floor (the other 2 didn’t do that) even after I have just vacuumed the floor she will find that one speck of whatever I missed, put it in her mouth and then spit it back out. And she has some set of lungs let me tell you. My husband likes to tell me that he has never seen the look of anger and pride collide in my eyes as it has with my girls.

The idea for my Dirty Shirt blog stems right from the baby. I have laundered my shirts so much from the constant upsurge and runny noses from her that my new shirts look like I have had them for 30 years. So here I am left to wonder is it really just hard for me? Am I the only one who swore to her spouse that she could handle another baby after 35 only to find herself drained and exhausted? I Love kids big time and even after being wiped out and desperatly searching for more ways to collect energy I would do it all over again in a heartbeat……I know I am nuts

No comments: