Sunday, November 16, 2008

Awards Everywhere :-)

I have fallen a bit behind on the awards and for that I am sorry. I thank my blogging buddies who graciously bestowed upon me and my new blog all the following awards:



The Superior Scribbler Award above was given to my by Kristen from La Dolce Vita. Thanks Kristen!










The above awards were all given to me by Firefly Shop. Thanks :-) !!!!!
(oh yeah, and I grabbed an eye candy award too (heehee) for your pleasure)



The 5 women I would like to pass all of the above awards on to are:

Jen at Posh Point of View
Claire at Single Mom Meltdown
Toni at It Is Nap Time
Allison at Mommy To 2 Princesses
The Neurotic Mom

5 comments:

Claire said...

Thank you!!!! I also gave you some awards and tagged you...I think you missed that! LOL
http://singlemommeltdown.blogspot.com/2008/11/i-am-so-running-behind.html

Anonymous said...

Hey, congrats on the awards and THE EYE CANDY LOL isn't it tempting hahhahah...

I tagged you on my blog, if you're interested it's not a must thing :)

Jennifer said...

YAY...I've been craving some of these new awards lingering!!!

Toni said...

Thank you so much for the awards! I will get them posted. Loving the eye candy!

Jenni said...

Woo Hoo! Nice awards AND eye candy!