Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I Love Kristen's Custom Creations!

My friend Kristen from Kristen’s Custom Creations has the best hand stamped jewelry around!!! Her designs are awesome and the ideas she has when creating custom pieces are amazing! I first met Kristen at Mom Bloggers Club and became familiar with her jewelry line when she created a custom piece for MBC that I just had to have.

We became fast friends and I was recently a Featured Reader on her blog La Dolce Vita. During that month I was entered into a contest to win a custom piece and guess what????? I WON!!!!! I was so ecstatic. And look what she made for me:

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!!!!! She has done another awesome job, and I am so happy with it. It is the only piece I own with all my kids names in one spot, and I can’t thank her enough!!

So stop by Kristen’s shop and pick something up for Christmas for yourself or a loved one. She also has beautiful pieces that represent Autism, Breast Cancer, and Resolve.

Kristen, to you I say thank you for your kindness, friendship and jewelry. I am so happy to have found you and your shop and I hope that you prosper in your business!!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can say that I approve of with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is quiet a without question as you did in the downgrade issue of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=blue moss cypress bonsai ?
I noticed the axiom you have not used. Or you profit by the dreary methods of helping of the resource. I take a week and do necheg