Monday, September 29, 2008

Back From My Much Needed Break

Ahhh I soooo needed that mini vacay! My husband and I had a blast and were very happy to be alone. He took me to the Hard Rock Hotel @ Universal Orlando. And yes for those reading my blog it is just right down the street from where I live but actually staying there was great! We went to Universal Studios and got fast passed on every ride (one of the benefits of staying on property in one of their hotels is to be able to jump in the fast pass (front of the line) line and by pass the wait).After going on everything once we went back to the room for a nap (had a bad night with Little A the night before and only had 2 hours of sleep) but of course with it being a hotel I couldn’t sleep as our neighbors had loud kids (just my luck lol). We had a great dinner at their pool bar (get the steak quesadilla’s if you ever go, they ROCK!!!) then back to the room to get ready to hit CityWalk. Here is a picture to show what a beautiful day it was:



No comments: