Monday, June 2, 2008

BLAH!!!!

Why is it every time I need a break all hell breaks loose? The baby is sick and I hate seeing her that way, my teenage son is being a butt and my middle child is needing attention. What I need is about 4 more hours in a day. And sleep….yeah sleep would be good.

I am working on 6 hours of sleep for the last 2 days and I can’t function. A short trip to the library had me angry by the time I left and no one seems to be able to drive right (or maybe it’s me that isn’t driving the right way who knows) all I know is that life is hectic at the moment and I miss feeling young. 3 kids later and only 37 (in September) and I feel like I have zero energy and the gray hairs keep creeping in. What was that one commerical…Oh yeah Calgon take me awayyyyyyyyyyyy


No comments: