Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Time Flies By....

Wow, as I sit here I am hit with the fact that my kids are really growing up and they seem to be going at light speed. Almost a year ago I had my Little A and it seems just like yesterday (heck my back still hurts like it was yesterday lol). My Big A will be turning 9 and it seems like just yesterday she was running around at the age of 2 asking for me to turn the light "on-on".

But the realization that really takes the cake is my son. My 15 year old son who just passed his driver’s test for his permit. I was so proud of him and at the same time I am petrified. Where did all this time go? I am amazed at what we have all be through and we all came out ok.

It’s times like these that I can’t help but sit back and reflect on the good parenting job Rob & I have done. And it hasn’t been easy, but I am happy, very happy. I love my kids, I love my husband and all is right with the world.

No comments: