Thursday, June 19, 2008

Vacation & 10 Wonderful Years

I feel like a little kid right now. Tomorrow we go on our mini vacation to Disney. I always get excited going to Disney for a couple of reasons.

1- I feel the magic every time I go to any of their parks. I get those butterfly feelings in my stomach that tend to make me revert back to being a kid.

2- I love seeing all that magic through my children’s eyes. Little A will be seeing this for the first time and she has such a personality now that I am excited to see how she is going to react. She flips out when watching The Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and sees Mickey on the TV, so I can’t wait to see what happens in real life :-)

So on our mini vacation Rob & I will hit our 10 year Anniversary. In hitting that mark I am reflecting on what a good man my hubby is. I made a perfect choice in him and he has given me the one thing that means the most to me and that is a family. My husband and my kids are my life and I love them all greatly!!!!!!!!! So here’s to relaxing and enjoying ourselves and our kids and here’s to 10 wonderful, magical years married to my best friend.



No comments: