Friday, July 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandpa!!!!

Today we celebrated my Grandpa’s 93 birthday. 93!!!! And he is still in good shape. The life he has led has been a good one. And he refuses to think he is old. He told me that it was his 34th birthday and then he joked that it made him younger than me.

Today his great-grandchildren surrounded him with love. He really holds a special place in Big A’s heart. He taught her how to play the organ, just like he taught me. I feel bad because we haven’t been a bigger part of his life. He loves his great grandchildren and would love to see them more.

I am so happy that we were able to spend a portion of his day with him. He means alot to me and the kids and I am so very happy he was able to meet my Little A. So here’s to you Gpa and I hope you have many more years :-)




No comments: