Monday, August 25, 2008

Life's Like A Box of Chocolates...

No not really because they melt. It’s more like a book.

Hubby and I were talking about how we are going to be starting a new chapter in our lives and it really got me thinking. My book would be an interesting one I tell you. But it starts off slow gets really good in the middle and has no ending as of now.

The middle (my life for the last almost 14 years) has been the best. Sure I have had my ups and downs, who doesn’t? The best part of course is my hubby and my children. Every year is a chapter and this chapter will end a little sooner than expected due to our move. This evening we will be going to see what could possibly be our new home and I am nervous and excited. But I am happy that soon I will be able to put this past year behind us and start a new chapter. It’s been tough with the highs of having Little A and the lows of losing our home but we are strong and we have made it through the tough times. Because we did it together.

So who knows maybe one day my life story will become a book (lol I can dream can’t I?) But it would be an interesting read :-) How would your book read?


No comments: