Saturday, August 16, 2008

Time To "Hunker Down"

Well it’s that time of year again. We are not in the direct path of this storm but we will be in the dreaded "right front quadrant" of it and I don’t like being there, it’s where all the nasty weather is, like tornadoes. It’s also the time of year where I have to act like storms don’t freak me out because then I will freak my kids out (try telling that to me who as a kid was constantly shoved down in the basement because of tornadoes in Illinois)

Now another thing is we always lose power over here in our neighborhood from normal storms. For a fun way to look at this….What am I gonna do without Internet?????? Think of all the blogs that I won’t see, all the cards I won’t be able to drop. lol

Gonna shop for the supplies (ran out 2 years ago, I am slacking) then come back and clean fun, fun!!!!


No comments: